Educational Insights Kanoodle - Brain Twisting Solitaire Game
- Two brain-twisting solitaire games in one pocket-sized case
- Puzzle pieces fit inside the handy pocket-sized case with built-in game boards, so you can Kanoodle anywhere
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48 - page illustrated puzzle book, and carrying case
- Features a unique turntable game board that enables players to spin and play their way to the top
- Ages 7 and up
Kanoodle is a collection of fun, logical thinking puzzles. It’s great for promoting children’s spatial reasoning skills and developing their self-confidence with problem solving. Two brain twisting solitaire games in one portable, pocket sized, play anywhere carry case! From basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one completes the puzzle.
Use your noodle to solve building puzzles and challenge spatial reasoning skills. Features colorful, connected beads that puzzlers use to create over 100 brain-building designs. Provides tricky 2-D rectangular and mind-boggling 3-D pyramid building challenges at multiple levels of difficulty. Stores all pieces inside portable, pocket-size case for easy cleanup and play anywhere.
For adults, these puzzles help maintain lifetime cognitive function. Exercising the brain is great for all ages! More than 100 puzzles are included, which makes Kanoodle perfect for everyone from puzzle-loving children to puzzle-master adults. The small, portable case makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- 12 puzzle pieces
- 8-page illustrated puzzle book
- Carrying case
Number Of Items: 1
Package Quantity: 1
Part Number: EI-2978
Recommended Age: 7 years - 99 years
Brand: Educational Insights
Item Dimensions: 8cm. x 14cm. x 3cm.
Package Dimensions: 8cm. x 14cm. x 3cm.
Weight: 136 gr.