Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
- Allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of basic science tools
- Create an erupting, color changing volcano, a sunset in a test tube, jiggly crystals and more
- Spark your child's curiosity in science with detailed step-by-step science experiments and answer their "mind-blowing science secrets"
- Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits
- Recommended for children 4-years of age and older with adult supervision
Learn About the Unusual Principles of Science
My First Science Kit tests several scientific principles with mind blowing experiments such as creating a sunset in a test tube and making a color-changing volcano. Children love learning fascinating facts about their natural world and this kit will keep them engrossed with interactive experiments. You don’t need a state of the art laboratory to hypothesize and test your theories; everything you need comes in this expansive kit. Your child will learn using the scientific process of deduction and experimentation.
- Step-by-step instructions for all 11 experiments, the detailed science guide included with this kit provides adults with "mind blowing science secrets" that help to answer questions about what's happening in each experiment
- Mind Blowing Science is part of the exceptional series of home science kits based on the nationally recognized Great Explorations in Math and Science (GEMS) program pioneered at UC Berkley's Lawrence Hall of Science
- Kit Includes: Red cabbage juice powder, citric acid, baking soda, three color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylamide, vegetable oil, corn starch, two cotton swabs, three test tubes, three plastic cups, pipette, two sticks, two measuring scoops and an activity guide
Fun Educational Experience
My First Mind Blowing Science Kit provides the tools your little Einstein needs to create their very own science lab at home. This beginner’s science kit allows young scientists to perform several amazing safe and fun science experiments that range from erupting a color-changing volcano to creating a sunset in a test tube. Young scientists will learn about basic principles behind the science including the difference between acids and bases and how to use a test tube and pipette.
This kit combines elements of science with entertaining facts to provide hours of hands-on activities. This kit is an exciting way for children to learn and test scientific principles with awesome experiments. It also teaches a valuable lesson about the scientific method and how to propose, test and refine your hypothesis. Exploratory learning improves memory and keeps kids engaged with hands-on learning experiences. These experiments are the closest educators have come to creating an authentic learning experience. Kids will love it and learn at the same time. Enjoy this kit at home with parents and friends or in the classroom at school.
Product’s Additional Features
This kit is based on a series of home science kits based on the nationally recognized Great Explorations in Math and Science program pioneered at UC Berkley's Lawrence Hall of Science. With strong research backing each experiment, your child will learn and grow with this expansive kit. It comes with an activity guide that steps you through each experiment and explains important facts.
Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits loved by both parents and children. The POOF-Slinky 0SA221 Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit is recommended for children 4 years of age and older with adult supervision. POOF-Slinky, Inc. is the maker of Poof, Slinky, Ideal and Scientific Explorer Brands.
Number Of Items: 1
Package Quantity: 1
Part Number: 0SA221
Recommended Age: 6 years - 8 years
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Item Dimensions: 31cm. x 8cm. x 25cm.
Package Dimensions: 25cm. x 31cm. x 7cm.
Weight: 454 gr.